• Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
RC
« on: June 02, 2024, 10:28:09 AM »
Quote from: May 31 @ 16:33
Voting won't fix the system.

Quote from: June 1 @ 15:00
poor red hats dont want everyone voting so they make up fraud issues, unfortunately the Republicans are the only ones that have been actively trying to cheat.
Quote from: June 1 @ 15:05
I'll ask again, what evidence do you rely on to claim I'm a red hat?
Quote from: June 1 @ 15:25
Dale Eastman I'd like to agree, but I see way more effort by the Democrats to help the average American. I only see the right trying to help the rich and their corporations.
Quote from: June 1 @ 15:26
Quote from: June 1 @ 15:28
Dale Eastman I was talking to Jack Spencer, he seems like another red hat. This group is dominated by ignorant red hats.
Quote from: June 1 @ 15:33
You have accused me of being a red hat in the past...
Am I supposed to pretend you didn't write this, "he seems like another red hat."
At this moment in time there are only the three of us. "Another red hat implies more than one. Are you calling yourself a red hat?
Quote from: June 1 @ 15:44
Dale Eastman I was commenting to Jack, like I said. If I called you a red hat before it must have been cause you were sounding like one.
Quote from: June 1 @ 15:58
Thank you for your partial answer. Because you perceived I sounded like one is not evidence.
What, specifically, are the traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of a red hat?
What, specifically, are the traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of a blue hat?
Quote from: June 1 @ 18:30
Dale Eastman Dude, if you dont know by now about the MAGA red hat cult, that forgives everything a crooked con man says or does without question, than you've not been keeping up.
Quote from: June 1 @ 18:30
There are no blue hats, thats silly.
Quote from: June 1 @ 20:09
Red/blue Hats... Red/blue M&Ms... You still don't comprehend what I have been telling you.

Quote from: June 1 @ 22:12
Dale Eastman You dont seem to comprehend what I've been telling you.
Quote from: June 1 @ 23:36
You're telling me that you are a VOTARD.

Dear Candidate [and stupid Votard],

I have some questions I would like you to answer.

As an officeholder in a government office, elected candidate gets the authority to do governmental things.
1. Admit or deny?

One of those governmental things is the authority to "govern."
2. Admit or deny?

"Authority to govern" is a "right-to-govern."
3. Admit or deny?

"To govern" is "to control."
3. Admit or deny?

"To control" is "to rule."
4. Admit or deny?

"Authority to govern" is a "right-to-rule."
5. Admit or deny?

The government office the elected candidate holds delegates to the elected candidate, a "right-to-govern", a "right-to-control", and a "right-to-rule".
6. Admit or deny?

That office was delegated the rights to govern, control, and rule.
7. Admit or deny?

The words of the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution are:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
8. Admit or deny?

The Constitution alleges its authority came from "We the People."
9. Admit or deny?

The identified group called "We the People" can ONLY include all the people then living at the time of the ordination and establishment (September 17, 1787).
10. Admit or deny?

All government office rights to govern, control, and rule, was delegated from "We the People" existing in September 1787 by means of the United State's Constitution.
11. Admit or deny?

These words are contained in the U.S. Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
12. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning another human.
13. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning a right-to-rule another human.
14. Admit or deny?

A human with no right-to-rule can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to a third human.
15. Admit or deny?

Elected candidates for public (government) offices are humans.
16. Admit or deny?

Voters are humans.
17. Admit or deny?

No voter has a right-to-rule any other human.
18. Admit or deny?

Therefore voting can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to any candidates for public (government) offices
19. Admit or deny?

Quote from: June 2 @ 10:53
Dale Eastman Wrong, I think I said I was and want to vote third party, I just owe it to America to try and keep Trump out of the White house. Hes already spelled out his agenda, and if thats not bad enough theres project 2025, which everyone should be really really afraid of. If you dont vote against Trump you're voting for him.
Quote from: June 2 @ 11:09
If you dont vote against Trump you're voting for him.

Please present your evidence to support your claim.
Quote from: June 2 @ 11:20
Dale Eastman Please use your brain to figure this out.
Quote from: June 2 @ 11:21
Its not terribly difficult.
Quote from: June 2 @ 11:25
I asked you a question about your posted bull shit. Something I always do when Idjits make false claims.

If you dont vote against Trump you're voting for him.

Please present your evidence to support your claim.
Quote from: June 2 @ 11:30
Dale Eastman I'll repeat, try thinking about it, I dont answer dumb questions.
Are you sure you're not a red hat?
Quote from: June 2 @ 15:04
question noun
❶ A sentence, phrase, or gesture that seeks information through a reply.
❷ A subject or point that is under discussion or open to controversy.
"the question of whether a new school should be built."
❸  A matter of concern or difficulty; a problem.
"This is not a question of too little money."

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition • More at Wordnik

You're posting bull shit. I am seeking information about your posted bull shit.

Quote from: June 1 @ 22:12 ➽ Dale Eastman You dont seem to comprehend what I've been telling you.

In three words I can sum up what you have been saying for longer than in just this thread. "Orange man bad."

Are you sure you're not a red hat?

I can not answer your question without an unequivocal definition so I know exactly what you are asking me. I won't know if I am within your question's specific definition until you actually present YOUR definition of what a red hat is? I want articulate details of the specific traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of a red hat?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 02:05:52 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters