• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
KE
« on: June 09, 2024, 08:27:12 AM »
This video caused a very contentious collision of ideology between my wife and myself. https://fb.watch/sBrgUY935x/
It is 15 minutes long.
My wife can not, and will not (REFUSES to) understand the intent and purpose of the independent journalist camera operator.

As the independent journalist camera operator told them; "𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁."; And "𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒶𝓃 𝐼𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎." Cop asks, "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉?" The independent journalist answers; "𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."
Those cops being filmed are the story...

My wife claims the only purpose and intent the independent journalist camera operator is to aggravate the cops.

My wife just doesn't understand that actions such as the journalist is doing is filming the cops pretending to not understand the limits of their "Right-To-Rule. The Constitution is the cops' rules that they are supposed to obey. Along with the specific Texas statute the cop is required to know and obey.

Comments/Observations?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 02:00:29 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters