Author Topic: Dot.Gov Reified  (Read 227 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Dot.Gov Reified
« on: June 22, 2024, 08:29:25 AM »
Referring to "government" as a single entity is an error of reification .
𝕎𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖:
𝑅𝑒𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 (𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓂, 𝒽𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈) 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓂𝒷𝒾𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓉𝓎, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 (𝒶𝒷𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉) 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝒻 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎. 𝐼𝓃 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒, 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶, 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎: "𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎".
𝑅𝑒𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓊𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒 (𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓉𝑜𝓃𝓎𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒), 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒽𝑒𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓎.
What Government Is
Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny are all imaginary entities.
These imaginary entities need a non-imaginary human to act for these imaginary entities: to leave children's presents under the tree; to hide the eggs; to take the teeth and leave the money.
Government is also an imaginary entity. Just like the previously listed imaginary entities, it has no will to act, nor hands to do the action.
Government never started a war, fought a war, nor taxed anybody. Government never kicked anybody out of their homes to take their homes for back taxes.
Humans did.
Government is imaginary and doesn't exist. Humans acting as if they are government do exist. To help you remember this, just replace the word government with Santa Claus whenever you see it.
What Government Does
Well... I can't write about what government does can I... Because government doesn't do anything.
What I can write about is what humans do while pretending to be government. Following my own advice at the end of the prior section: What I can write about is what humans do while pretending to be (Santa).
Humans do vile acts but the imaginary entity called (Santa) gets the blame.
What humans pretending to be (Santa) do... is lie about (Santa).
The first lie can be found in the Declaration of Independence, the first organic document of the United States. The lie, specifically and to wit, is:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, [...]
Clearly, this document states that the purpose of (Santa) is to secure rights. Any (Santa) that abstains from protecting these rights is a (Santa) that is ignoring its raison d'être. Or, in more precise words, the humans acting as and for (Santa) are ignoring the reason their (Santa) jobs exist in the first place.
You get the idea. The entities of Government, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or Santa, are all just reified concepts.
When I write "government" I mean a reified mental concept; an imaginary entity; a legal fiction; a nonhuman person. Because such a legal fiction needs humans to act for it, the legal fiction itself can not be culpable for initiatory and offensive harm and aggression against humans. Only humans acting in the name of the legal fiction can cause harm to other humans. Only humans actually causing the harm with their actions are culpable for the harms scapegoated onto the legal fiction. The only difference between government and Santa Clause is somebody eventually told you the truth about Santa. I intend to tell you the truth about government. I am no more anti-government than government is anti-human.
The most poisonous critters on this planet are not anti-human. If you don't disturb them, they'll leave you alone. Prior to eight years of age, I got "educated" by a bumblebee. Without human language, that bee told me, "Fuck around and find out." No stinger. It bit me. Its way to slapping some sense into me.
On the other hand, government, or more specifically its actors, will go out of their way to harm humans who have not harmed anybody. If you like government, you like its actors going out of their way to harm humans who have not harmed anybody. If you advocate for government, you are advocating for harming innocent humans. There is no other way to view this.
Government actors, just like my seven year old self, need to find out there will be Natural Law repercussions from harming or attempting to harm other humans.
Natural Law Matters