Author Topic: JM in the VOTARDS-ARE-US private group  (Read 88 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JM in the VOTARDS-ARE-US private group
« on: August 21, 2024, 06:42:57 AM »
Quote from: JM his original post of nescience
Quote from: 20 August @ 13:38
Clueless Votards arguing about laws they have never read.
https://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=733.msg16960#msg16960
Quote from: 20 August @ 13:42
Dale Eastman you’re a nobody. You have no voice. Go whine to the other idiots that have NO voice. You stand for SQUAT ASS🤡
Quote from: 20 August @ 13:47
Prove I'm wrong about what the words of tax law are... Never mind, u r a stooopid Votard.
Go get a fucking clue. Present your answers and be ready to support them with quotes of the law:
https://synapticsparks.info/tax/OpenQuestionnaire.html
Quote from: 20 August @ 17:05
Dale Eastman you are voiceless. Go cry to someone who wants to hear your world fantasies 🤡
Quote from: 21 August @ 08:25
Like most of the other Votards in this group you have shown no ability to focus on points presented. You make baseless claims, thinking your opinion is capital "T" Truth. It's not.

You have just claimed that my claimed knowledge of the written tax laws are fantasies. Of course you will ghost me just like every other person I have asked to prove their claims. This one should be easy for you. Show my fantasy by showing the error my in my claim of what the words of tax law actually say. Failure to do so is your admittance that you don't know shit about the tax law.

You have claimed I have no voice. <shrug> You have no logic; You have no knowledge of the words of tax law. If I have no voice, what are you reacting and replying to?
Quote from: 21 August @ 08:27
Dale Eastman no I don’t wish to argue or school a voiceless nobody. There’s a difference Einstein. I won’t waste any time on ASS🤡s like you😉
Quote from: 21 August @ 08:38
In other words: you can't prove anything you have claimed.
Thank you for admitting you don't know shit about the tax law.
Thank you for admitting what an ignoramus you are... About tax law, and in general.
Quote from: 21 August @ 09:42
Dale Eastman lol. Voiceless ASS🤡
Quote from: 21 August @ 15:53
What exactly are you trying to say about me by calling me "voiceless"?
Are you claiming I have laryngitis?
I refuse to guess at what you are attempting, and failing, to present.
Quote from: 24 August @ 10:07
I find this discussion to be funny. Having asked the person who claimed I am a "Voiceless ASS🤡" {What exactly are you trying to say about me by calling me "voiceless?"} That person has himself suddenly become 'Voiceless." I'm used to this being ghosted when I ask questions about the bullshit that has been posted.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 09:55:54 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters