Author Topic: Examining Value  (Read 41 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Examining Value
« on: August 27, 2024, 05:51:38 AM »

What's IT worth to you? IT has not been described nor defined. This essay is not about IT. This essay is about the concept of VALUE. This essay is about the concept of the VALUE of IT; The value of IT and what IT can be traded for.

Imagine that you have a pocket full of "IT" and you are hungry. Is the value of your IT sufficient to motivate a food vendor to trade you a meal for some of the IT in your pocket?

I was once as ignorant and uninformed as most of you presently are. You see, I am also a government public school graduate. Which means I had no knowledge regarding the value of IT in my pocket. The case could be made that this failure to educate was deliberate. It is my intent to provide information to negate the government's deliberate attempts to keep you stupid.

What if the it in your pocket is this:

What if the it in your pocket is 371.25 grains, 0.84 ounces, or 0.77 Troy ounces of pure silver?

If one engages in trade (per Marx in his book Capital) the value of the objects traded is objective. The value of the objects is based upon the labor expended to acquire the necessaries of life. A value for equal value exchange. That is the baseline Marx used. This analysis was logically self-consistent.

All value is subjective.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 09:58:23 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters