Author Topic: 7201 & 7203  (Read 43 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
7201 & 7203
« on: August 30, 2024, 10:56:11 AM »

I have had uninformed idiots and morons contemptuously ask me (demand) what good does knowing the Income tax law do?

Internal Revenue Code
CHAPTER 75 - CRIMES, OTHER OFFENSES, AND FORFEITURES
Subchapter A - Crimes
PART I - GENERAL PROVISIONS
Sec. 7203. Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax

Any person required under this title to pay any estimated tax or tax, or required by this title or by regulations made under authority thereof to make a return, keep any records, or supply any information, who willfully fails to pay such estimated tax or tax, make such return, keep such records, or supply such information, at the time or times required by law or regulations, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof,  [shall have bad things happen blah, blah.]

Where are the rules requiring persons to obey this requirement?

Can a person willfully fail to pay a tax if that person is NOT made liable to pay that tax?
Can a person willfully attempt to evade a tax that person has not been made liable for?

Internal Revenue Code
CHAPTER 75 - CRIMES, OTHER OFFENSES, AND FORFEITURES
Subchapter A - Crimes
PART I - GENERAL PROVISIONS
Sec. 7201. Attempt to evade or defeat tax

Any person who willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this title or the payment thereof shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, [shall have bad things happen blah, blah.]

Can a person willfully attempt to evade a tax that does not exist?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 06:59:29 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters